Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Courtney Visits

Courtney came to visit for a few days. We saw a lot and RJ was very tolerant of going along with our adventures.
Day 1: Seattle
An airplane on a train!
Olympic Sculpture Park
The view from the top of the Space Needle and me trying not to freak out. When it started swaying, we decided it was time to leave.

Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum
The Garden room - My FAVORITE room. I could have stayed here all day!
Space Needle behind glass building with Chihuly flowers
Marge Simpson
Look closely - you can see Courtney and I and the Space Needle in the reflection of the glass.
Day 2: Anacortes, Whidbey Island, Lake Washington
RJ riding the knight in Anacortes.
Deception Pass - entering Whidbey Island
RJ and I on the ferry back to Mukilteo.
Courtney and RJ at the beach near our house on Lake Washington.
Day 3: Bainbridge Island, Bloedel Reserve, Theo Chocolate, Kerry Park
Another ferry - Seattle to Bainbridge Island
Courtney entertaining RJ on the ferry.
Bloedel Reserve
RJ excited to be on a trail and out of his stroller.

This barn was the perfect background for pictures...If you are wondering why I posted so many, I actually did narrow it down. :)
RJ squatting because that is what I was doing as I was trying to get his picture.
Dream house at Bloedel Reserve
The backyard - view of Puget Sound.
RJ posing in a tree.
View of Mount Rainier on ferry ride home.
Delicious, over-priced chocolate!
View from Kerry Park, Seattle.

2 comments:

  1. The last barn pic with you and RJ is the cutest ever! I love it!

    I want to live in the glass museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite ... reflection picture in ball and RJ riding the Knight to Queen 5

    ReplyDelete