Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Garden Update

I had to take a picture of this because I don't think I have ever seen a pea flower this color and there is only one purple/pink flower on the plant with all white flowers.

The garden as of June 9, 2015.

Cherries on our cherry tree!

RJ gets so excited about picking the fruit. I think we picked these a few days too early.

Cilantro, peas, strawberries and mulberries pickings for the day

I guess I didn't take a picture of the rhubarb before I turned it into jam.

2 comments:

  1. re: purple flower
    Awesome! In addition to encouraging plant growth, the Butylated Hydroxytoluene added some color to the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had rhubarb pie and bars already--that's all the garden has produced so far. I even planted early--May 26th!
    :-) Isn't toluene poisonous, Doug?

    ReplyDelete