Friday, September 12, 2014

Picnic in the Park

We decided last minute that it was such a beautiful night, we would have a picnic at Clemyjontri. For some reason, I decided taking the kids by myself and Doug meeting us there (an hour later) was a good idea. Had it been morning, this would have been no problem, but attempting anything after 5pm without man-to-man defense is just a really bad idea. As soon as we got there and I started taking out the food, RJ said, "I want to play first." So, we went to play and Julia said, "WAAAAAAA" (TRANSLATION: "I want to eat first!") If you've ever been to Clemyjontri, you would understand my dilemma at this moment. So, yes, I chased RJ around and fed Julia AT THE SAME TIME. By the time Doug got there, I joked, "Have a fun picnic with the kids. I'm going home!"

RJ loves bouncing...


and hanging.

He's even learning how to do the monkey bars!
Finally, dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment