Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fritels Visit - Day 4

We went downtown to see the monuments. Matthew saw a convertible and said, "Dad, look, that car is broken!" He was also pretending to be a robot and Jimmy was trying to get him to destroy me, but instead he said, "I am a robot. Destroy Grandma."

Andrew counted airplanes and when he got to 30, started counting "20-11, 20-12" (as in 20 plus 11 equals 31, etc.) He told me, "If I lived in Virginia, I would see a lot of airplanes." I couldn't figure out why this was so exciting for him, but then realized he probably doesn't see many planes in Wisconsin.

First stop - Lincoln Memorial

Andrew excited to hold Matthew's leash.

Carousel ride

The crew (minus Mom, the photographer) outside Air & Space Museum

Matthew's transportation for the day

MLK Monument

No comments:

Post a Comment