Monday, December 7, 2020

Breaking the Rules

 Every once in a while a person must rebel. While in an office building with 2-3 other people, I felt the need to express myself.


In addition to walking the wrong way and entering through the wrong door ... I went down the up staircase.

Head Scratchers

I have two favorite Covid-19 office additions.
  1. Foot grabber on bottom of the bathroom door. I like this one because they went through the expense of installing it so people didn't have to touch the door handle. However, unless you are a ninja, you cannot open the door by pulling with your foot ... because you have to push the handle down to unlatch the door.
  2. On the 2 sets of double doors at the front entrance (picture 1 above), there are 2 doors assigned to walk in and 2 doors to walk out. I like this because right next to this entrance there is a double door (that everybody entering from the parking lot uses - which is everybody) without such restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment