Friday, February 23, 2018

Jewelry in Gym

I needed a 10 minute break from work, so I wandered down the hall to the building gym. While contemplating how I was going to restructure the Commerce Edition software, I looked down on the carpet and saw something shiny. I guess somebody took it off while using the weights.

I posted a sign in the gym and alerted the property management company. Hopefully nobody calls me. I plan on leaving my phone off for a couple weeks ... or whatever the statute of limitations is on these sort of things. So don't bother trying to reach me for a while.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yup. They were super real. Lady called me on Monday morning to claim them. She was totally discombobulated because she didn't sleep from worrying about it. Now I need another get-rich-scheme.

      Delete
  2. Well, you did your good deed for the month!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete