Tuesday, January 15, 2013

11 Months Old

I'm 11 months old! I can walk very quickly and my parents have a hard time keeping up with me. I love climbing the stairs and then turning around and laughing when I'm half way up so my parents chase me. When I'm playing, I try to put things in, carry a toy around with me, push cars around the room and dance to music. I'm starting to only nap in the afternoon, but sometimes I take naps in the car. I ate everything in sight for two weeks and now I refuse to eat anything. My front teeth are starting to come in. I was playing with Mom's water bottle and fell on it and cut open my gums. I freaked out over the blood, but now you can see my teeth coming in through my cut gums.


1 comment:

  1. Looking more like a Fritel every day! Sorry Doug, you lost the gene battle on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete