Saturday, February 6, 2010

Global Warming?

Heavy snow destroying our tree in the front of the house. Perfect opportunity to trim it...

The neighbor's tree fell and took down the power lines now stretched across our walkway. Somehow, the power line didn't snap and everyone still has power. Waiting for someone's unleashed dog to go in our backyard...
Doug in action shoveling out our cars and the street.
Our street - I'm guessing we aren't going anywhere for awhile. Doug may challenge himself tomorrow and see if he can clear it to the main road in 8 hours. Miss February 2010? Maybe in Alaska.

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully nobody will recognize that person on my Buick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize that the snowplow is just going to push all that snow back ONTO your cars, right?

    Sara, this is your payback for saying, (and I quote), "I will NEVER go to North Dakota in the winter again".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure the snowplow doesn't fit down our street.

    God does have a great sense of humor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!!! Wait a second, I'M Miss February 2010 in Alaska!! I'm extra sad not to be there participating in the Shovel-FoxHall-in-8-Hours challenge.

    ReplyDelete